[TR] Trailing arm brackett shims

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Trailing arm brackett shims
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:42:59 -0500
   Im installing Richard Goods adjustable camber brackets and the bolts
supplied are about 1/4" too short.  Both sides have same the same number
of shims, 4 on the inside and 3 on the outside.  Can I take out 3 shims
off from the inside and outside bracket without changing the Toe-in
geometry, or should I just go look for new bolts.  I don't really want
to re-use the old bolts as there's some corrosion present.  Thanks for
any advice.    John Mitchell  76 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org