[TR] inner fender mounting plates

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] inner fender mounting plates
From: "Doug" <dougm1000@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:36:37 -0800
I am missing the 2 inner front fender mounting plates that go under the bolt
heads and ontop of the inner fender when it mounts to the front spring strut,
I have never seen them but would like to build a set.

Here is a link to the piece I am talking about:

item #55

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29153#55

If someone has their car apart and can easily measure them could they send me
the dimensions of the two plates?  Are they made from aluminum or steel and if
so what color are they supposed to be?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

===     http://www.vtr.org