Re: [TR] alloy alloy?

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] alloy alloy?
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:04:28 -0700
Mark,
While you are looking for that mythical beast, you may as well expand your
search to include a crossflow head as well.

Personally, I doubt you will find anything unless someone made an after
market head for the engine.  Engines from different manufacturers share
concepts but few actually share parts.

Joe C.