[TR] rollbar dreamin'

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] rollbar dreamin'
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:45:23 -0500
Having been forewarned by the list concerning mounting a ROLLBAR, I've
decided to mount it differently and won't vibrate the car's metal.  Right
now, you may know that I'm trying to get my engine running, however, I'm
still dreaming of what it may look like one day.

Traditionally, a rollbar is mounted so that it stands straight up
(perpendicular to the road).  I am wondering what a TR3 w/ a rollbar might
look like if the rollbar were leaning slightly rearward, but parallel to the
front windshield post.  I am aware that this might sacrifice much of its
strength.

Does anyone have a picture of any kind of car with this type of rollbar
mounting?

Jus' dreamin',
Paul Dorsey

===     http://www.vtr.org