[TR] Control Head Pieces

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Control Head Pieces
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:57:16 -0500
Hello, everyone.

An ohmeter check showed no continuity between wires, so I took the used
control head apart and found that there is a bakelite centerpiece that the
little silver switch handle mounts to, was broken in three pieces.

I'm cleaning it and will try to glue it, but I'd rather have a new piece.  Are
these available anywhere?  ...I note that the Moss catalog doesn't show them.

I'd rather not buy a $209 control head for a tiny piece of bakelite.

Thanks, everyone, especially for the thread on turn signal wiring which
prompted me to check this last piece.

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A Body welded, back on, primed and being painted these past two days!
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org