[TR] Format of archives & new lists

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Format of archives & new lists
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:07:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi List & Mark B.!
I wish to THANK Mark for revising the archive List.
I'm considered to be VERY chalanged in reading &
writting skills [especially when dealing with
computors]. I feel this 'format' is VERY Simple & Easy
to Use. THANK YOU!

I haven't even attempted to 'join' the new Wiki VTR
site & am will be waiting for some friend or relative
to do this procces for me, as well as signing me up to
a new Email address that Kurt R. suggested I use
instead of this Yahoo thing. [Thanks Kurt for sending
me the info.]

Mark, IF you could make the 'Triumph list' [Not this
one], but the other one that needs a pass word or
something, As easy to use as this NEW archive list,
then I think you would be happier with you efforts in
setting up that list.

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org