[TR] Experience with Mountjoy's in Hyattsville, Maryland?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Experience with Mountjoy's in Hyattsville, Maryland?
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:52:25 -0500
Howdy all!   I'd love to hear from anyone about their experience with a
shop called Mountjoy's in Hyattsville, Maryland.  They seem nice over
the phone, and are much closer to my house than Motorhead.  I really
like the guys at Motorhead (one of the guys has a TR-250), but they're
far away, and a bit pricey.

Thanks!

Bill S.
1968 Triumph TR-250 (CD8464L)
1965 Austin Healey 3000 Mk III
www.TR-250.com <http://www.tr-250.com/>

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.

===     http://www.vtr.org