[TR] Pre-Registration Information

To: tigers@autox.team.net, TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu,
Subject: [TR] Pre-Registration Information
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:46:49 -0800
Have you registered for the May 21st Annual All
British Motorcar & Swap Meet yet?  On Sunday, May
21, 2006, United British Sports Car Club will
provide your complete British connection at the
Dixon Mayfair Grounds.  See vendors of new and
used parts, food vendors, and beautiful cars in
the show as well as many on sale in the swap
area.  We will have a silent auction with items
donated by area vendors!  Pre-registration closes
May 4th, so hurry before the prices go up!  Go to
our web site and download the registration form
or pay on-line, just follow the links!

As of March 23, seventy-two individuals have
entered their Little British Beauties for your
enjoyment in addition to many individual and
business swap vendors.  We have room for many
more and need your pre-registration.
Pre-registration allows us to set the trophy
classes and organize the field, so please dont
wait, register now!  Cant remember if you
registered?  A full list of entrants and trophy
classes may be found at
<http://www.ubscc.org/>www.UBSCC.org.  See who
has entered with what car and where they are
coming from.  Caravan with fellow British car
owners if possible!  This is a great event that
should not be missed!

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L