[TR] Control Head Pieces, Hooters & Churchill

To: <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Subject: [TR] Control Head Pieces, Hooters & Churchill
From: "Mark Meany" <mmeany@ne.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:15:44 -0500
Terry -

    I think I have a control head lying about (of unknown condition) in a
box of spares rec'd with my project car. Let me know if you want me to look
for it.

As a reminder to the team, I still have some of that gasket material
suitable for rebuilding Clear Hooter horns & if you send me a full size
business SASE, I'll mail you some, gratis. Let me know first, tho', in case
I get more than a couple of responses.

Also, probably of more interest to New England listers, I have that
Churchill tool (homemade) suitable for separating the rear hubs on 4A-6 IRS
cars. Happy to loan it out although shipping it might be big $$.

Mark Meany (digest)
'65 TR4A IRS O
Keene, NH

===     http://www.vtr.org