Re: [TR] Door latch spring

To: metroar@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Door latch spring
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:55:39 -0500
Elliot,

The list strips attachments from messages.  If you dont have a place on
the web to stick a picture then you can reference the moss motors
website (mossmotors.com), find the appropriate part and send a link.
Or, you can do what I did, list your car on triumphowners.com and use
that site to post the picture then just ask everyone to view it there.

As to your question, I am not sure from your description what you are
looking for.  Maybe you can send me the picture directly and I will
take a look at it.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley