Re: [TR] Barrett/Jacksson

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Barrett/Jacksson
From: dmericas@austin.rr.com
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:43:08 -0600
Nice enough car, to be sure, but the price is nuts.

Did anyone else notice that this TR4 has a mixed bag of features?  The
SU carbs are on what looks like a TR4A manifold, complete with PCV
valve and filters. I question whether any TR4s of this vintage came
with fabric covered wiring.  Finally, the seat backs look just as
lumpy as the ones I reupholstered myself. I'd love to know something
about the guy who won this bid.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4 ($16K in receipts, and counting)
1974 2000 GTV