Re: [TR] 76 TR6 rear center bar

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] 76 TR6 rear center bar
From: "Ed" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:31:40 -0600
<<What or where is Pauls Chrome?>>

I'm at wrong computer, Al.  Just Google.  Last time I did it was FIRST<G>!

<<There are no repros for the 76 center bar; that I know of.
I think I located the last nos bar 2 years ago, unfortuately.>>

Sorry, wasn't thinking the "_6" part<G>!!  2" x  4" painted silver for a
temp???<BG>

<<A girl in a big ass SUV tried to drive over me while I was stopped waiting
to make a rt turn.>>

Your neck hurts, right?????

Car OK?? (I HOPE!!!)

Ed

PS:  2nd thought; you might see if Ted S. has a used one for a temp??

===     http://www.vtr.org