Re: [TR] Quest

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Quest
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:29:47 -0700
ZinkZ10C@aol.com wrote:

>How about a 70's classic "Airguide " dash mount compass?  You know the one
>that looks like the filled with water snow man plastic bubble.

That's what I use (though my wife thinks it qualifies me as an old
fart).  Real easy to get these dialed in to be fairly accurate, just use
many very small adjustments.  I think they used to be made in the very
small town of Mexico, Indiana but now I suppose they're really from
Mexico or maybe China.

Geo Hahn