Re: [TR] TR3A and 6' 1" driver

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A and 6' 1" driver
From: mrv8q@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:00:54 -0400
I'm not quite that tall, but my 6'3" friend says there is more legroom
in my
TR3A than in his Miata.

Note that there is some room for adjustment in the pedals, I pulled
mine up
a bit so I could sit farther back from the steering wheel.

Also, unless you like being close to the wheel, you probably don't want
the
adjustable wheel.  The fixed wheel is farther away than the limit of the
adjustable.

And the optional "occasional seat" limits how far you can push the
driver's
seat back to some extent.  I drive with the seat back touching it.

Randall

I'll second Randall's answer here. I'm six-foot, and find the legroom
fine, though I, too, have the seat all the way back to the eyebolts for
seatbelts. I didn't know the pedals were adjustable... goes to show I'm
always learning things on this list. Where you might run into comfort
issues is with the top of the legs, and the bottom of the steering
wheel. It's a wee tight at times for me, and I'm pretty thin, and use
the fixed wheel. Best of luck!

Kevin Browne
'59TR3A #58370
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!