[TR] Big Day!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.tem.net>
Subject: [TR] Big Day!
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:34:18 -0500
Hi, all.

today is our 20th wedding anniversary!

i thought it might be fun, for those of you who want to play along, for my
wife Sue, sn1159@att.com, to get emails from a bunch of people she doesn't
know!

she enjoys our 72 TR6 almost as much as I do, goes to Triumph events with
me, has put up with my spending way too much money on this car (suspension
and engine mods), way too much time and money on a TR3 that is in its 6th
year of restoration, puts up with my being in the garage way too much, and
has been a general good sport for many years in that she never gets to park
in the garage!

my apologies to anyone who is offended by this posting.

===     http://www.vtr.org