[TR] TR6 Falcon Exhaust -- happy customers?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 Falcon Exhaust -- happy customers?
From: Steve Myers <mountainunicycle@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:34:55 -0700
Hi guys,

I just ordered a stock configuration (non-free flow) Falcon SS
exhaust system from TRF. Anyone have good experiences with these, or
care to suggest something else?

I'm going for something that sounds as good or better than stock, and
isn't much louder to be easy on the ears. After digging through the
archives, I did find accolades for ANSA (there was talk in 2004 of
them making more.. did it happen?), and people often did not like the
quality of Monza/Pacesetter, but not much else.

Let me know what has worked or hasn't for you!

Thanks,
Steve
'71 tr6

===     http://www.vtr.org