[TR] Evaporust application?

To: "Listers" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Evaporust application?
From: "Peter Arakelian" <peterara@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 08:40:51 -0700
Moss sells the Evaporust in gallon bottles.  Were very leery of the snake-oil
aspect - sounded too good to be true.  But alas it does work.
With apologies to the scientists and purists, it works by not attacking the
rust, but making the metal reject the rust -  Sorta.
The most amazing part is it is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.  The
MSDS sheet, which lists all the hazards of an item is one page and basically
says it is safe, too.
It is often said that after using the fluid until it no longer removes rust it
onto a garden as a fertilizer.  I don't think my wife would approve.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver

===     http://www.vtr.org