Re: [TR] High quality TR6 spark plug wire set?

To: 70TR6@mindspring.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] High quality TR6 spark plug wire set?
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:42:15 EDT
In a message dated 5/1/2006 11:21:06 AM Central Standard Time,
70TR6@mindspring.com writes:
> I would like to purchase a high quality spark plug wire set for my TR6.
> Can
> someone recommend sources?  Are they specific to a TR6?

Since the TR6 uses the same plugs as every other car of that era and since
the distributor cap ends are the same as every other car of that era (or at
least most) all you need worry about is getting the right length wires.  Any
Autozone/Pep Boys/etc will likely have a listing for your car.

I remember seeing sparkplug wire selectors arranged by length so if you
brought in your original wires you could match them up.  But I haven't seen
those
in a few years.

Cheers

Dave