[TR] Re: o/d speedometer stuff was "no subject"

To: "scottpaisley" <scottpaisley@smartneighborhood.net>,
Subject: [TR] Re: o/d speedometer stuff was "no subject"
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:10:38 -0400
Here' a link to a good UK company that has all the overdrive parts for
Laycock overdrives   --  as I understand it. I met them at the Stoneleigh
Autojumble a year ago and they were really helpful to questions, etc. You
might email them and see what they suggest.
http://www.overdrive-repairs.co.uk/index.html

hope this helps
Tom
61 TR3A