Re: [TR] Battery Box/Dash

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Battery Box/Dash
From: Mike Lang <mlang@easystreet.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:15:02 -0700
I just got done transfering the brackets to my new battery box.

The brackets are 1" high by 1.35" deep by 2" long angle pieces of sheet
metal. They are attached to the back of the battery box with the bend at
the top (the shelf that they create is on top). They line up even with
the ends of the battery box, overlaping the end seams, so they don't
quite sit flat. They are spot welded to the battery box so that the top
edge is approximately 1.65" from the bottom of the battery box.

A picture is worth a thousand words. I can email one if it would help.

Mike

===     http://www.vtr.org