RE: [TR] Anyone know how to contact Charles Runion directly?

To: "'J.C. Hassall'" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Anyone know how to contact Charles Runion directly?
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:17:36 -0400
Jim,
Most businesses use one of three naming conventions for email addresses, so
try emailing the three below and you may get lucky.

charles@the-roadster-factory.com

crunyan@the-roadster-factory.com

charles.runyan@the-roadster-factory.com

This worked for me when I emailed the President of Netflix on an unresolved
issue. I tried all three and got a hit.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org