[TR] Re: TR] classic vs vintage

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: TR] classic vs vintage
From: don spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:33:12 -0600
Depends entirely who you ask. The Antique Car Club of America has a
very limited idea of what is a "Classic".  On the other hand, the
British hobby press freely uses "Classic" to describe anything no
longer made and dear to someone's heart.  I prefer the former as a I
find little "Classic" or "Classy" (unless it's "working classy) about
a British Ford Anglia or an Austin A40. Vintage they certainly are,
but then again, the French might have something to say about that.

===     http://www.vtr.org