[TR] Stag for Sale

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [TR] Stag for Sale
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:21:37 -0400
Please forgive the intrusion, but I was contacted via the Georgia Triumph
Association website about a two 1973 Stags that a fellow in NC has for sale.
I have NFI or direct knowledge of the car, but it is supposedly one that's
never been touched in any way and in excellent shape.

This Stag is all stock and that's the factory paint job.  26,000 miles.
Please find me someone who will love it; it's better than the pictures show.
I'd like to sell the Yellow Stag for $45,000, OBO

Ben also has another 1973 that is partially disassembled:  Needs to be
finished, I have all the parts

73 Stag, 18,000 miles, stored 20 years, stock, runs well.    $2,500 OBO Ben
Logan    828.719.7202

CONTACT:

Ben Logan    828.719.7202

BTW, anybody going to the British Motorcar Day in Rome, GA tomorrow?  If so,
then join the GTA at our tent.

R. Ashford Little II

'70 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org