[TR] Non LBC - Converting guages to metric

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Non LBC - Converting guages to metric
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 23:17:46 -0400
Sorry for the wasted bandwidth but I have a non-LBC question.

I'm hunting a new daily car and have come to the conclusion that I will most
likely find what I am looking for (barely used American sedan) in the US. I
live in Canada, so am actually contemplating importing. I must be mad. Anyway,
here we use kilometres, in the US it's miles. Is it a big thing to convert a
recent model GM car to have a metric speedometer, or should I just be happy
that my TR6 and GM car will use the same system?

Mark

===     http://www.vtr.org