RE: [TR] auction price surprise

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] auction price surprise
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:50:11 -0400
Hi Phil:

I just don't know where they find the people to pay for these things.
Over the years I've worked with a few people who have serious money. The
one thing they all had in common was knowing exactly what everything was
worth. They would fight as much over the price of a stapler as they
would for buying an office tower.

Just how many sports types are there who just come into tons of money at
once and have no idea of how to keep it?

Mark
1972 TR6 (and wish I had the problem of so much cash I didn't know what
to do with it)