[TR] Re: I love my Triumph but...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: I love my Triumph but...
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:59:13 EDT
Hi,
   Well, it *would* an LBC at least, to keep my TR4 company.
Among Triumphs I'd choose:
   TR2 or 3, or would enjoy build a TR3A "Beta" up some time.
   I'd also like a GT6 and TR6.
   A Dolomite Sprint and TR8 would be fun, too.
   Not to mention a TRS and/or Italia.
Other LBCs of interest, in no particular order:
   XK120/140/150
   Bugeye
   A big Healey
   Midget
   MGA
   Several Lotus, including recent models like the Elise.
   There are others.... these just came to mind first.
   Right now I'd have to say most likely it will be a GT6 or the TR3A "Beta"
project. I have many parts already on hand for the latter. But, I'd also like
to fool around with the 6 cylinder motor to see how I can get it to run. On
the other hand, I know where an MGA has been stored unused for many years and
just might have to approach the owner about it. And, if something not on my
list
but interesting came up, heck I'd have to consider it.
   Decisions, decisions! So many LBCs, so little time (money and garage
space).
   Cheers!
   Alan Myers
   San Jose, Calif.