RE: [TR] no-response/ gas linkage?

To: "'Paul Dorsey'" <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] no-response/ gas linkage?
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:33:50 -0400
Paul:

By my recall, I have only seen this question one time (05/19, yesterday) and
in fact saved it so I could respond since I wrote a tech article for our
Triumph Club on this process.  Since we cannot post attachments, I will send
the article directly to you.  If anyone on the list would like this, send me
an email and I'll send a file to you also.

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3