[TR] (TR) Wish List?

To: <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] (TR) Wish List?
From: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <davis.heglund@honeywell.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:30:59 -0500
OK,  my $.02.    I love the lines of the Swallow Doretti.  Still retains
some of the very early sport car aspects , but has styling that makes it
a transition between old and new.  Daydream about finding one under a
tarp in an old barn.  Not likely.  Nor will it make the $25k cut.
Next is the Studebaker Avanti.  40 years later and it STILL looks
modern.  Great styling.
But, to be remotely realistic, I'd like a '69 or earlier Spitfire to
complement my GT6.  Spouse wants a soft-top.
Dave H

===     http://www.vtr.org