Re: [TR] Magnesium wheels in a field

To: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Magnesium wheels in a field
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:47:06 -0500
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/5/0/84260050.htm

> Half-dissolved Silverstones, anyone?  Looks like it's near
> L.A.  Somebody down there should rescue it, or at least
> mount an archeological expedition to see if there are any
> Nokofs around.

I'd pay 1500 bucks for that car, but I am not going to
California for it.

Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA 1962 TR4
CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C
package pethier@isd.net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
"I couldn't tell you what the hell those brakes were for."
- Jackson Browne

===     http://www.vtr.org