[TR] Stuck bushing on Suspension Arm...Help!!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Stuck bushing on Suspension Arm...Help!!
From: <spit6@kning.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 19:51:16 -0700
Hi...I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

http://www.kning.com/Spit6/index.htm#Stuck%20Arm

I've got a stuck bushing on my front suspension arm.  I've been using WD-40
to try to loosen it up.  I've hammered at it with a hammer and it still
won't budge.  It's been like this for about a month since I removed it from
the chassis.  I'm wanting to send it off to be blasted and coated in a
couple of weeks but I need to get this off.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kelvin
Spit6 project