[TR] Update-TR4A Slave Cylinder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Update-TR4A Slave Cylinder
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:03:51 -0400
Well, the verdict is in.  I had a TR250/6 slave on my 4A.  I'll be switching
that out over the winter, but it should work until then.

I did have one question for converting the system back.  Is the steel pipe
from the clutch master to the flexible hose the same for TR4/4A and TR250/6?
  (I don't think so.)  It appears I will have to have one made or find one
on eBay.

Thanks,
Jeremy Kinney

===     http://www.vtr.org