[TR] Ebay second chance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Ebay second chance
From: mgruber921@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:53:09 -0400
Beware this guy- Carbunel40@cs.com

I bid on a TR250 last week on ebay, I happened to know the real owner and car.
This guy ( Carbunel40) sent me an official looking ebay message a couple days
after the auction ended and said I could have a " second chance" to buy the
car. If I hadn't known the owner I might have been taken by his e mail. I did
send ebay a copy of the email solicitation.

Marv

===     http://www.vtr.org