Re: [TR] RE: tr2 engine problems

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: tr2 engine problems
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:12:50 -0700
While you are at it, check the radiator cap.  First make sure it is the
right one, they 3/4" neck ones aren't that easy to find, especially in a 4 #
rating, at your typical auto parts store. Then make sure it hasn't lost some
of its "spring".  Adding an overflow bottle may also help, at least it will
help keep the coolant out of the environment. Bob