[TR] Oil filter conversion and pentinance

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Oil filter conversion and pentinance
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:08:45 -0400
I promised myself to get an oil filter conversion kit because I didn't curse
until I tried to seal the original canister type.  I even wonder if it might
stop the leak out the end of the stock unit.  Will the conversion be easier to
install if I do so prior to installing the remaining steering column in the
engine compartment?  I've already got the top tube coming from the dash
sticking in the way.

Is there a difference between Fram, Wix, and other types?

I fear part of my oil leaks might be due to the PO installing a mix of
Telecamit and Purolator parts.  This might solve some of the leak.  The church
told me they might let me come back if this solves my trashy mouth.  Should I
also get rid of my TR3?

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A