[TR] Tr3a starter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Tr3a starter
From: VALURX@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:18:27 EDT
Hi folks,
   Last year I had a problem with a bad distributor which was fixed, but
several list members warned me that it might not be permanent.  Sure enough,
this
spring it was bad again.  So I opted for electronic ignition.  Seems to have
been the right decision.  But, another problem has popped up (this is an lbc
right).  The gear reduction starter which was new less than 2 years ago seems
have gone out of business.  I hear the solenoid clicking when I push the
starter button, but no response from the starter, nothing.  Any ideas?  thanks
in
advance.  Allen Cohen

===     http://www.vtr.org