[TR] Re: TR6 light switch

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: TR6 light switch
From: d spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:12:30 -0600
Thanks Randall
Interesting. My flash function works with or without the key. Always
has.  Dan Masters excellent, and very readable colour diagram for the
72 TR6 (which I just downloaded) shows power in on a NW wire, out to
parking/marker lights on red, out to dimmer switch/headlights on blue.

Flasher (high beam) is fed  brown to fuse box, purple to flasher switch
then blue out to high beams.  Nothing goes through the ignition switch.
  Time to investigate

===     http://www.vtr.org