[TR] Triumph TR6 NOS Tonneau Cover / never used - $300

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Triumph TR6 NOS Tonneau Cover / never used - $300
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:34:38 -0700
    Passing this along as it sounds like a find!  --Justin

    Triumph TR6 NOS Tonneau Cover / never used - $300

Reply to: sale-175059312@craigslist.org
<mailto:sale-175059312@craigslist.org?subject=Triumph%20TR6%20NOS%20Tonneau%20Cover%20/%20never%20used%20-%20$300>
Date: 2006-06-24, 2:13PM PDT

This is a mint condition "NOS" tonneau cover for the Triumph TR6. It has
head rest pockets, the pattern (pictured below) on the underside and
comes with a separate vinyl carry pouch. It came with a TR6 that I
purchased from the second owner. He said that the original owner had
never once installed it. So, it's been in it's package ever since. I
have opened it up to check for any damage from age. It seems to be like
brand new. Cal or email with questions. 562-277-6544

    * this is in or around Long Beach / LA
    * no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
      commercial interests

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pts/175059312.html

===     http://www.vtr.org