RE: [TR] Heat Shield

To: "'John Mitchell'" <jmitch@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Heat Shield
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 20:03:09 -0400
John,
The heat shield should have a gasket on each side, so 4 gaskets in total. I
think I showed that on my web site. Use a small piece of double sided tape
to hold the heat shield gaskets in place or you'll need to grow a third arm
to get it together by yourself. Or you could get your wife's help and play
TR6 Twister :-) My son's up visiting from MD and we were going to go to Lime
Rock yesterday too but at $55 each for admission and $3.10 a gallon for gas,
we decided to save money and hit the new indoor 1/3 mile Kart track in town.
It was so much fun we went back again today. He kicked my butt both times
but talk about a blast....... 35 - 40 MPH down the front straight and lot's
of G's. If you're ever in Wallingford, it's well worth the $25.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org