Re: [TR] 1962 TR4

To: "Dan Tiedge" <dtiedge@markwinkler.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] 1962 TR4
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:43:51 -0400
HI Dan,
You might want to check out Triumph Rescue in Barto, PA. These guys know
Triumphs. Although they work on other LBC's, their roots are in Triumphs as
everyone there including Matt Bakes has Triumphs. great people to work with.
But aside from all the "yes they can do that" stuff, Matt is about as honest
as they come. Real nice when leaving your baby there. The cars they work on
generally place in shows. NFI. If you want some references from customers
let me know. Hope this adds to your list.
Alex Manzo
72 TR6
59 TR3A