Re: [TR] GT6+ Rumble

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] GT6+ Rumble
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:47:56 EDT
In a message dated 7/5/2006 12:56:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

> With a 400 mile warranty, no doubt.
>
> My commiserations.
>

> Dave

Well, not even that.  The parts guy says the Diff looks beautiful inside. So
go figure.  He did however supply a used good looking one so here I go again
with this Fault Diagnosis by part substitution routine. We will see what
happens. Watch it be the driveshaft or a bent finger on the humping axle where
the
coupling is joined. However I have been told that since the donut is preloaded
the hump may be normal.
Confused and abused.  VTR is a week and a half, Yikes!

Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org