[TR] help for TR3 seat installation

To: "TriumphList" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] help for TR3 seat installation
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:30:09 -0400
My TR3 workshop manual says nothing about putting the seats back togather.
Since several years have passed since removing these, I need some help!

I had the seat rails and floorpans powdercoated.  Since I have a total of 4
seat rails, I presume I have the two rails ready to attach to the new floorpan
for each side.  WOH!  that's not enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help!  I have 2 seats in two seat pans (with backs).  The holes in the
floorpans match 2 of the 4 rails, and the others have adjustment holes.  But
the holes in the seatpans don't match-up with anything.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Never-driven-a-Triumph (NdaT) Paul
60 TR3

===     http://www.vtr.org