RE: [TR] MGs to be built in USA

To: "'fred thomas'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] MGs to be built in USA
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:50:15 -0700
Another thing to be considered which has a lot to do with how cars are (and
are not) built today is the fact that the cars we so dearly love would never
pass the emissions and safety requirements in effect today.  That among
other things is what makes them so dear to us.  Their beauty is for a large
part in their simplicity.  Add all the modern junk and you get just another
modern box.

Joe