[TR] TR3 Headlamp Rim

To: "Triumph" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 Headlamp Rim
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:54:16 -0400
I'm not totally tuned into the sidescreen cars and was wondering how many
different headlamp rims were fitted to the TR3

Reason for my question: I have a 58 Alfa Spider Veloce which was delivered
with... gasp... Lucas light buckets. Well, there's a lot of Lucas on the
car... along with Bosch and Marelli. Those Eye-Ties couldn't get it
straight. The rims are .... wait, drum roll... Carello's... with the rivet
at the top and the screw at the bottom, mating perfectly with the Lucas
buckets. AFAIK later Giuliettas were delivered with Carello buckets and a
different rim.

The rims for my car are made of unobtanium and I have one very nice straight
one and one that has seen better days, and was figuring thatthe Lucas TR3
rim might work...

Help

Don Sforza

===     http://www.vtr.org