RE: [TR] bent parts / bad eyes??? BUSHINGS

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] bent parts / bad eyes??? BUSHINGS
From: "Martin Sukey" <trmarty@glwb.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:04:19 -0400
Maybe I misinterpreted the post below. Is this vendor reselling Richard's
products or copying them? IMHO if he is blatant enough to state he copied
Richards design and then is forwarding an article that Richard did the
research for and wrote then those bushing should be purchased from
GoodParts. Granted bushings are not a high tech item, but give credit where
credit is due. Now before anybody calls me a hypocrite, yes I make them also
but I they are not copies of somebody else's. Richard makes top notch parts
and allows a lot of our Triumphs to perform a lot better than they used too.

 Now if he is distributor for GoodParts then I apologize in advance for the
above post.

Flame protective suit now on,
Marty

I am using nylatron bushes. I contacted the fellow from whom I
purchased all of my parts (he does business on Ebay under the name of
bluechips2001. EXCELLENT service and very fair prices. NFI....just a good
reference). He has informed me that the bushings that I have were originally
designed and supplied by Richard Good; he went so far as to send me a copy
of Richard's article discussing the bushings, materials, etc. I can forward
the article to anyone interested.

===     http://www.vtr.org