[TR] Monza vs. Falcon exhaust systems for a TR3 lady

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Monza vs. Falcon exhaust systems for a TR3 lady
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:42:19 -0400
Listers, Quick question from a TR lady wanting to make a choice
between a Monza or Falcon exhaust system for her 59 TR3.   I'll pass
on your welcomed and appreciated expertise.  Ted

Hello All!
I'm currently looking into a replacement exhaust system for my '59
TR3. The 2 that I've come across are Monza and Falcon. The Falcon
seems like a better product, being stainless and bolting directly to
the manifold. However, I'm not familiar with the brand. The Monza is
cheaper, but it requires me to cut the existing exhaust and weld the
new one to it. Any recomendations?
Thanks!
Sharon

--