[TR] Early TR4 - Front Suspension Trunnions

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Early TR4 - Front Suspension Trunnions
From: lbc.resto@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 23:28:09 +0000
Three questions in a day - this is sad.  I know that I have seen this question
before, but it's been a long day and I can't find it.

I am replacing the front suspension trunnions (3 degree version) with Moss
ones.  They screw on nice until about 1/2 inch from the end of the vertical
link then they bind up.  By the time that they are at the bottom, they are very
hard to turn.  The old ones were nice and smooth all the way down.  Any
suggestions?

Also, once I am past that (hopefully), how do you adjust the steering lock stop
as it is offset?

Yet again, thanks.

Ian

===     http://www.vtr.org