[TR] no strobe timing but still confused

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] no strobe timing but still confused
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:49:27 -0400
Now, Im really confused on timing!

Kenneth Ball says one way, my Bentley WS manual says another, and David
Templeton another.  He says 8 degrees is correct, and the static timing
light should go off at:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.vtr.org/maintain/Setting-the-Ignition-Timing-on-a-TR.pdf"http://
www.vtr.org/maintain/Setting-the-Ignition-Timing-on-a-TR.pdf

I had it running ok, loosened everything, got out my strobe light,
researched manuals, put up my timing light, and wrote the list, now Im
waiting and dialing up on the archives (an exercise in frustration).

Standing By,

Paul Dorsey

TR4 engine