Re: [TR] chapter 10-ignition rotors continued

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] chapter 10-ignition rotors continued
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:52:56 +0000
Ok, ok.... I confess. I was actually much older at the time and the lights came
from a Bell Labs stock room - they were either neon or LED's, I wouldn't really
know the difference. One lead went under the hood and wrapped around a spark
plug wire, the other to ground I guess.  The lights were mounted behind a piece
of plexiglass in a circle with a small hole for each one to shine through and
the plexiglass was mounted on the center of the transmission hump in my '66
Mustang 289.  I told myself, and others, I was having ignition problems and
this was just 'tll I figured out was going on.  Sorry, I know better now.
Bob

From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>

===     http://www.vtr.org