[TR] My only car

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] My only car
From: Dale VanCleef <dalevancleef@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:10:00 -0500
Well, I did it.  I sold my "other" car.  Now my '73 TR6 is my only car.
Well, I have a van. But it has a wheelchair lift and I try not to drive
it when I'm not transporting my son.  So here's my plan.  Use the money
I have been spending on car payments, insurance, tags, etc. for my 2002
Beetle Turbo S, to keep the TR6 on the road.
I never connected with the VW anyway.  Wish me luck.  Perhaps, I'll
learn enough to start ANSWERING a few questions... instead of always asking.
Peace,
Dale
'73 TR6 CF985U

===     http://www.vtr.org