RE: [TR] Triumph featured marque at British Invasion

To: "'Joe Merone'" <jmerone@rocketmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Triumph featured marque at British Invasion
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:27:35 -0400
This is a GREAT event in a beautiful part of the country with hundreds of
LBCs in attendance. However...the best laid plans..etc etc. I've looked
forward to this weekend all year and today my starter died! So the TR6 won't
be making the trip north. Hotel reservations have been cancelled and maybe
I'll make a day trip (4 hrs up and 4 back) on Saturday.

One "correction" to Joe's email... If you want to put your car on the field,
you can pre-register in person on Friday at the event. I think 4PM is the
cut off time.

Hopefully I'll get there!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6